top of page
- Rye Racing Started in 2006 by Derek Webb, l was based in Rye East Sussex but have now relocated to Ryelands 56 Long Street Great Ellingham Norfolk.
- NR17 1LN Contact 07818 206265.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rye Racing was started to promote both Road Rallies in my area and closed road stage rallying in Belgium. Pictured right with long time co-driver Archie Pelling in the Irish spec 250 bhp Mk1 Escort.
- Derek as an abassador for Corbeau Seats UK since the 1970's, can offer discounts to club members and championship contenders on the full range of Corbeau products.
- Derek Webb has been both a Driver and C0-Driver since starting on road rallies in early 1970's. Pictured right with c0-driver Dick Athow in the Ford Crtina GT.
- Then in 1977 Derek was asked by Toyota GB if he would like to co-drive for a Japanese Rally Champion Teruo Katsuta on 7 Lombard International WRC Rallies in a 1600 Toyota Corolla Sprinter GT, to try and win the class, which they did in 1983 1st in class 20th overall was their best result.
- Teruo's grandson is Takamoto Katsuta currently with Toyota Gazoo Racing doing very well in the WRC Championship.
- Updated !2th June 2023
bottom of page